Thursday, October 21, 2010

Long Overdue Update

I'm not so sure people even read this thing anymore. Funny though, I just read through my updates and realized that unfortunately not much has change since my last set of updates.

Right now I am juggling work and school. My life has kinda flip-flopped from last year. My social life due to school and work has taken a ginormous slide. But I am in love with everything I'm doing and the people I get to work with and learn with every day. If doing what I love requires 2 years of hardcore immersion in the subject and a little less fun with friends I'm definitely going to go for it. I'm so much happier this year because I feel like I've finally found my purpose.

What's really funny is that my parents, the same ones that I felt like tried to hinder my social life in highschool and college are now promoting it.  Yikes!

Other than that I'm just trying to prepare for the cold weather (not looking forward to it!) I should mention that I found the CUTEST scarves at Walgreens. In my defense the purchase was completely unintentional; I accidently passed them (I didn't even know Walgreens had scarves??) And I couldn't resist. You all should check it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment