Saturday, May 22, 2010

Waiting.....

There's no clever meaning behind this title, it's just literally, what I'm sitting here doing.
My grad school mail which was supposed to get here Monday has yet to make an appearance. I'm hoping that by some fluke it will show up on a Saturday, so I sit here staring at the clock ticking so I'll be ready to start checking the mailbox every 10 minutes or so starting at noon (when it usually gets here). 
Waiting seems to be the theme of my life lately, because there are so many unknowns. I'm at a point now where everything is so up in the air it's hard to even have something tangible to look forward to. I don't know where I'm going to school. Kevin's moving to Dallas in two weeks, which will be a challenge/adventure in itself, everything at work is switching around. 
Maybe I'm being naiive but I'm trying to keep a positive outlook on everything. With unknowns comes so many "what-ifs" and negatives but I find that if I avoid thinking about it my attitude and well-being have remained in tact. 
I'll keep you updated as to what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment